ZAZA provides a haven for relaxation—whether you’re stopping by for a quick pick-me-up or a luxurious, much-needed treatment—you’ll be immersed in a nurturing environment. We take pride in the superb quality of our products and sanitation procedures so you could leave oh-so-satisfied with your experience. Ahhhh. Indulge. You deserve it.
We have a wide variety of Vegan, DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free Nail Polish. Our favorite nail polishes include Sparitual, Creative Nail Design, O.P.I., and Essie.
We make most of our scrubs and lotions in-house using natural ingredients, like sugar with a natural lotion base and essential oils without any preservatives or parabens.
We strive to be organic—naturally, we embrace phthalates-free, botanical-based, animal cruelty-free, and environmentally-friendly products mostly found in our Specialty Mani/Pedi’s and are available for sale in our Retail Center.
SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS
Zaza goes above and beyond the regulations required by the State of California and Board of Cosmetology:
- We clean and sanitize all tools and equipment after every use. We steer clear of contamination by keeping tools in hospital-grade sanitary pouches.
- We do NOT use whirlpool spa chairs, thereby reducing any possibility of spreading any dangerous bacterial agents.
- We sanitize all our pedicure bowls after each and every client.
- We never “double dip” in our paraffin wax treatments or in our waxing services.
- We never share non-metal tools—nail files, buffers, foot files, toe separators, flip-flops. They are yours to keep or throw away.
Prepay for any 5 services and receive the 6th FREE. For example, if you buy 5 Brazilian Wax treatments for $275, you’ll be paying $45—not $55—for each treatment. Your points never expire and you save about 20% on each service!