We have a wide variety of Vegan, DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free Nail Polish. Our favorite nail polishes include Sparitual, Creative Nail Design, O.P.I., and Essie.
We make most of our scrubs and lotions in-house using natural ingredients, like sugar with a natural lotion base and essential oils without any preservatives or parabens.
We strive to be organic—naturally, we embrace phthalates-free, botanical-based, animal cruelty-free, and environmentally-friendly products mostly found in our Specialty Mani/Pedi’s and are available for sale in our Retail Center.
We do not use materials with phthalate, petrochemicals, petroleum-based material, silicones, harsh sulfate detergents, parabens, and artificial colors.
We do not double dip in our paraffin wax treatments.
Please inform us if you are currently using any type of Retinols, Retin-A, and Accutain.
SANITATION AND CLEANLINESS
Zaza goes above and beyond the regulations required by the State of California and Board of Cosmetology:
- We clean and sanitize all tools and equipment after every use. We steer clear of contamination by keeping tools in hospital-grade sanitary pouches.
- We do NOT use whirlpool spa chairs, thereby reducing any possibility of spreading any dangerous bacterial agents.
- We sanitize all our pedicure glass bowls after each and every client.
- We never “double dip” in our paraffin wax treatments or in our waxing services.
- We never share non-metal tools—nail files, buffers, foot files, toe separators, flip-flops. They are yours to keep or throw away.